Patch Notes: 1.0.01
August 17, 2013
Epitaph 1.0 represented a monumental update of Epitaph. This is the patch in which we fixed the issues that occurred.
- Various typos fixed.
- Various small bugs fixed.
- 'play now' link on webpage now works correctly once again.
- Rearranges will now reset on a refresh/playerwipe.
- Using right click MXP menus on players will now properly refer to that player by name.
- You can now properly deliver items to NPCs.
- Shops will now show the cost in a properly symbolised manner, such as $10.
- The 'good word' favour now works correctly.
- Dr. Zombardo should consult properly now.
- Uh - weapons and armour should be working now.
- It's no longer possible to accept quests that don't exist.
- You should find you no longer attempt to drink things that have no environment.
- Cigarettes and the like will now show (lit) rather than (on).
- Many commands that make you emit a noise will now break you out of stealth.
- There is now a MR POCKETS LINK available [p] on each object you find if you have MXP. Use the 'options mxp pockets_in_short' option to enable it.
- Until cooking is reinstated, the chef profession has had its free commands removed.
- The 'you have learned a new command' line is now in bold.
- The inventory of shops in 'list' is now bulleted.
- Shops now have considerably less money to buy your terrible stuff.
- There is now a Maestro warning about the impact of choosing your profession in the origins dream.
- Alphabet Street is now a little less bleak from a scavenging perspective - the chances of finding things have doubled.
- The amount of light in a room now gives you a bonus chance to find things in rooms.
- Ask is no longer case sensitive for topics.
- Disengage is now easier to do the fewer opponents you are facing in a room and it has been made a bit faster.
- The relative likelihood of finding things has been adjusted quite a lot.
- A new quest has been added to Alphabet Street.