Patch Notes: 1.2.04
We Will Stickle It
February 28, 2016
- The temporary cap on stronghold danger has been removed, allowing it to dial all the way up now that people are more used to how the strongholds work.
- Various small bug and typo fixes.
- Stronghold missions should no longer report success when they should be failures.
- Crafted shoes should now count for mercurials.
- The 'removed queue' text will only be shown if a queue is actually removed.
- The stronghold mood bonus will now properly reflect the stronghold danger. However, see balance below.
- Water closets now draw from the bathroom scavenge table, although with a lower chance of success.
- Generating a random Japanese name will no longer over eval.
- Changing non-existant permissions in clans will no longer create a rogue permission entry. Existing rogue entries will be cleaned away when the next patch is applied.
- Renaming a stronghold NPC will no longer cause duplicates, and will also properly honour the name change.
- Removing a stronghold chest from an unclaimed room will no longer runtime.
- The weight (and thus power) of coal has been restored.
- Shipping containers at the docks will now sometimed produce the stuff they should have produced in situations when they didn't.
- Shaped gemstones should now have the proper descriptions and identifiers applied.
- Leather will now properly retain its state between logins.
- Bathrooms in general houses will no longer draw from the bedroom scavenge table.
- Applying the triage effect will now progress the Lay on Hands goal.
- There is now a two hour cooldown on re-summoning a pet that has been killed.
- The special craftable 'paladin' set has now had all its patterns changed from 'platemail' to 'paladin' to resolve the name clash from generated schematics.
- Greenhouses can now be claimed by clans for their strongholds.
- The 'listen' command will now take into account audible stealth.
- Shampoo is now considered to be a luxury item for placating stronghold NPCs.
- Utility knives can now be used for skinning.
- Money will now show the sum when you look at it.
- Stone blocks will now show their colour in the short and long.